iPod Nano has been loved by millions of users because of its overwhelming music player. iPod Nano has made remarkable changes the way the people used their earlier media players by supporting video and picture formats on it. But like any other digital device there is one common problem in using iPod Nano, that is iPod data loss.
Though it has many advanced features, still there is a chance of data loss or deletion of songs or other media files from your iPod Nano. As it stores large amount of media files on it, having all the files in one particular place poses its own risk which may lead to iPod Nano corruption. The files stored in the device become completely inaccessible and you cannot open the images, audio and video files from it. There are some other reasons which may lead to data loss or deletion of songs from your iPod Nano. Then you need to retrieve songs from iPod.
iPod Nano recovery software to recover iPod Nano songs and other media files lost or deleted from an iPod Nano. This software can restore different types of files based on unique signature. Besides iPod Nano, the application can also recover files from other model of iPod like iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle. It is built with special algorithm which is meant to iPod recovery from Windows and Mac operating system.
Basic scenarios responsible for deletion or loss of files from iPod Nano:
iTunes Crash: Sometimes, the iTunes application may crash or stop responding after installing the updates. It makes your iTunes library as well as the volume in which it is stored inaccessible leading to data loss. This kind of problem may arise due to corrupted iTunes library, damaged system files in iTunes library, the hard drive volume which stores iTunes library is corrupted, Mac critical data structures or system files are corrupted or missing etc.
Restoring iPod: Restoring the iPod means erasing all the media files from it and getting it back to its original factory settings. If you accidentally restore your iPod without taking proper and complete backup then you may end up in losing all your precious songs from your iPod Nano.
iPod auto synchronization: If synchronization of iPod with iTunes fails, you may face data loss situation. It can happen due to auto synchronization feature in iPod which works when iPod gets connected to computer. When iPod device is connected to computer it automatically updates iPod device with its music file and results in the loss of earlier songs present in the device.
Virus attack: Viruses like malware, spyware, Trojans Horse etc. may affect the software of the iPod Nano, which corrupt the file system of your iPod Nano resulting in error messages.
Features of iPod Nano recovery software:
- Restore corrupted iPod files due to synchronization errors, file system corruption or due to abrupt ejection of iPod during file transfer.
- Ability to recover various media files types like MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, WAV etc For more details on iPod music recovery go to this link - http://www.ipodrecoverywindows.com/lost-music.html.
- Retrieve data after accidental format or reset operation on iPod.
- Separate builds available for iPod recovery Windows and Mac operating system users.
- Identify and retrieve deleted pictures from iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Mini and iPod Shuffle.
- Facilitates with “Save Recovery session” option to resume your scanning information, which helps to prevent re-scanning.
Follow the steps mentioned below for iPod Nano recovery:
Step 1: Download and install free demo version of iPod Nano recovery software and select “RECOVER PHOTOS” from the main screen.
Step 2: Select iPod Nano from which you have deleted data from list identified physical drives and click on NEXT.
Step 3: After scanning, you can preview the recovered data in the list of “FILE TYPE VIEW/ DATA VIEW".
Follow some precautions to avoid deletion or loss of songs from iPod:5
- Backup your important iPod data regularly.
- Make sure that all the applications are properly closed before shutting down or restarting the computer.
- Take proper steps to protect your iPod as well as the computer free from Virus attack in order to avoid data loss due to iPod corruption.